Here's what I ended up getting (a bit attention whoreish, but I think it's fun to see what other people got!)
- 1,500 Bonus from work! This was totally unexpected, but it's going to save my ass this year. More on that in another post!
- Gift cards galore (pretty generous amounts too: Victorias Secret, Crate and Barrel, Williams Sonoma, Panera, Cheesecake Factory and UGG)
- A new watch/clothes/a necklace/Vera Bradley wallet
- A new crockpot (!), 4 Weight Watcher cookbooks (which are amazing, we've already used them a bunch!)
- A pasta maker attachment for my Kitchen Aid stand mixer (can't WAIT to use this!) and a ravioli stamp
- The entire book series of Harry Potter (the British Editions!)
- My plane ticket out there (boyfriends mom is uber generous!)
- And I'm probably forgetting a ton of other stuff!
We're still deciding what to get with the WS and CB cards. We really want a Le Cruset dutch oven. But… we'd have to kick in about half to get it, so we're not sure. But it's definitely on our list! Not to mention a waffle maker… so many options! And a ton of stuff that we will probably get at CB including a new bread loaf pan, a new cookie sheet, wire cooling racks, etc. So exciting!
BF and I did stocking stuffers this year, with a 100 limit. Here's what he got me: A snuggie (one of the really nice ones from Brookstone, which is ten times nicer than the original!), a back massager, a pasty rolling/baking mat, a slap chop (but the OXO one), a cake tester, VS gift card, lots of delish chocolates… and I honestly cant' remember what else!
Before I go back to work Monday we want to hit up some stores and make use of our gift cards! We'll be eating at Cheesecake Factory for dinner tonight (our NYE tradition!). It's been a great holiday, despite the lack of sleep, temperature change and all that which led to my coming home with a full blown cold yesterday. Ugh! I'm trying to overload my system on sleep and Emergen-C, although I suspect the NYE festivities tonight will hinder that.